20.5.11

weekend


hello! that above is my studio, or a part of it, it's the wall that I rebuild and try to make photographs in front off, on the other side is now a giant rather ugly sofa that we picked up yesterday and from the window in the distance I can see the tv-tower at Alexanderplats. I hope you guys can come and visit me there soon! Tonight there is an opening at a gallery here called Reception, it's the Italian photographer Luigi Ghirri and I think there could be some nice works there, I like the gallery although it is maybe a little bit too small, but it seems like an interesting place. In the last week I have had some kind of eyeinfection os I have been rather dizzy and trying to cycle when everything is out of focus and in tunnelvision is not really the best idea, now I have a pair of glasses so I can kind of see and it's only a few days until I can wear the contact lenses again, this brilliant invention, can't wait. I am trying to make photographs but it is hard when your vision is all blurred. But now I will go to the market at the Canal and see if I can find some cheap fabric for background material and then to a store to try and rent two costumes, there's a lot of organizing and finding to be done, but that's the good part. Also because Arnold is again in the media light, we watched a great documentary last night, Pumping Iron from 1975,
I can only recomend it.. Bodybuilding intrigues at it's best. What an odd world this extreme bodybuildning. And how incredibly strange that this self loving youg musclemachine went on to be the Guvenor of California.
So, I hope you guys in London town have a good weekend in front of you too, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment