28.10.10

Prinzhorn collection


Feel like I just wrote that it was weekend but now it seems to be here soon again, on Friday we are heading off to Frankfurt, a much needed travel in Germany for me since I have not see much of the country apart from Berlin, Leipzig and Dresden... We are visiting the Prinzhorn collection on Sunday, I wrote about it in my dissertation in Glasgow and about this piece here from Emma Hauk, so it will be great to see it finally in real life and not just in library books. Apart from that I am trying to apply for a scholarship and sitting here with my computer when I would much rather be working in the studio and make images instead. This whole application procedure, I wonder if one ever gets used to it and stop spending hours doing it each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment